Electronic Press Kit
767.dev is an information technology company providing modern, efficient and complete solutions within business-friendly timelines at fair costs.
Established in the Nature Island of Dominica, 767.dev seeks to establish teams of Dominican technology specialists focused on building high performing, cost effective solutions. The company currently services clients in Dominica and the United States of America, building and maintaining everything from WordPress based corporate websites, to enterprise quality web applications for back office and reporting needs.
- Digital first operations
- Individually mentored staff
- Available for engagements in multiple time zones
- Utilizing both open source and proprietary best-in-class software
- Years of experience solving problems for SMEs (small and medium enterprises)
- Solutions oriented philosophy
In 2021,in the midst of the Coronavirus epidemic, Arthur Pemberton established 767.dev in the Commonwealth of Dominica.
The first engagement was creating an online store-front. The team sought to go above and beyond with the assignment. The team presented a solution that included a social media marketing strategy, digitizing the offline product management process, and providing a back office reporting solution.
In addition to hiring experienced staff, 767.dev has a competitive apprenticeship program. The apprenticeship seeks to develop individuals with an interest in information technology.
- Website (WordPress) creation and maintenance
- Custom web application development
- Linux server and cloud infrastructure architecture and management
- Data scraping, collection and clean-up
- Bespoke integrations between third-party software system
Arthur Pemberton is a graduate of the University of Missouri Kansas City, with a Masters in Computer Science. He has a 15+ year career in technology; advancing from web designer, to web developer, to lead developer and ultimately web applications and systems architect. During that time he has managed teams of web designers, web developers, and other technology specialists; while working directly with single proprietor businesses up to large corporations.